Rentals come with:
- Stove + Stove Top
- Outside Awning - If it is windy, storming, or even heavy rain you need to roll the awning up to avoid damage. You are responsible for any damage to the awning.
- A/C - RV air conditioners will only cool to approx. 20 degrees cooler than it is outside (and that is with the windows & doors closed for a long time).
- Furnace (heater)
- Propane filled tank
- Patio Mat
- Broom & dustpan
- The Master bed is provided with a freshly clean & sanitized flat sheet, comforter, 2 pillows with pillowcases. The other beds in the rental are not made up.
- A supply of RV toilet paper. If you run out it is sold at campground stores or stores like Walmart & Meijer. Same with deoderizer.
- Do I have to use RV toilet paper? YES! Anything other than RV toilet paper can clog the toilet and make it unable to dump. No flushable wipes, sanitary wipes, baby wipes, household toilet paper, sanitary napkins, tampons, etc. Absolutely nothing else!
*We provide everything the driver will need to get you hooked up with electricity, water, etc. The driver will take care of any hook up or tear down issues.
Units are cleaned & sanitized before & after use.
Some units may have a TV, stereo, DVD player, or other electronic devices because it came with the unit. Sorry, we are not able to guarantee any electronic equipment will work properly.